Forget the long simulation and rendering times normally associated with volumetric 3D cloud construction.
The Elementacular MAYA plugin is simply a material applied to your geometry -
with lightning fast user-controlled fractal generation enabled by powerful GPU acceleration.
Quickly tweak your production quality results without having to re-parameterize.
You maintain full control over the cloud shape through direct manipulation of the underlying geometry –
even after it is converted into a cloud!
And if you want to change the look of your cloud – maybe turn it into a fireball or a special effect -
go ahead and adjust the geometry, lighting or fractal.
All in real-time!
- Real-time production quality volume construction in Autodesk Maya.
- The resulting volume automatically reflects the underlying geometry.
- Physically based multi-scattering of light.
- User-controlled volume characteristics.
- User-controlled volume emission.
- User-controlled reflectance.
- Multiple light sources.
- Full 32-bit HDR pipeline.
- Export to OpenVDB.
Want to try it out?
The Elementacular plugin includes a fully functional free version, which just applies a watermark to your clouds.
If you like it you can buy a license here or click "Buy License" in Maya using the Elementacular menu.
Trial and activation after buying.
After buying a license, you need to activate the plugin within Maya using the Activate License menu item.
You need to provide the account information used when buying a license.
Windows (64 bit)
Maya 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017
GPU with OpenGL4.4 support