Trial and activation after buying
The plugin includes a trial version, which applies a watermark to the clouds.
You can buy a license by clicking the buy button above or click "Buy License" in Maya using the Elementacular menu.
After buying a license, you need to activate the plugin within Maya using the Activate License menu item.
You need to provide the account information used when buying a license.
Elementacular 1.5 has been released!
More info: https://elementacular.com/content/elementacular-1-5-supports-rendering-i...
- Real-time production quality volume construction in Autodesk Maya.
- The resulting volume automatically reflects the underlying geometry.
- Physically based multi-scattering of light.
- User-controlled volume characteristics.
- User-controlled volume emission.
- User-controlled reflectance.
- Multiple light sources.
- Full 32-bit HDR pipeline.
- Export to OpenVDB.
From rough mesh to final render in seconds
View more videos at our Elementacular playlist
Create realistic clouds - or let your imagination run wild
Single user license (175$)(for other license requests - please contact email@example.com).
Please read our end-user license agreement (EULA) here. This license includes access to the current version of the plugin at the date of purchase.
- Windows (64 bit)
- Maya 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017
- GPU with OpenGL4.4 support - more information: https://elementacular.com/faq-page#n21.